Social Media and Email Marketing Specialist: Dallas, TX:
The Social Media and Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, developing and implementing company’s overall social media strategy and email marketing initiative, in order to support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts. We are looking for dynamic, experienced and creative young professional to join our team.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools as required
- Work in multidisciplinary team with copywriters and designers
- Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Responsible for email marketing campaigns; including scheduling, creating, proofing, testing, and QA of email campaigns.
- Develop and compile weekly and monthly reports for tracking performance.
- Utilize email campaigns to generate new leads
- Stay up to date on best practices and new social media tools to position as an early adopter.
- Conduct competitive analysis and inform of any news or trends in the digital industry.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with email marketing/social media/communication; preferably in a digital marketing setting.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in email marketing or web management.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media channels.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to build and leverage a network of peers and partners.
- Exceptional communication skills, including presenting and training abilities.
- Professional and charismatic, with good public speaking skills and ability to network in a variety of social or work environments.
- Be a self-motivated person who isn’t afraid to carve out new responsibilities for themselves, multitask and move with the speed of social media.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
Digital Sales Executive – Dallas, TX:
ioVista is currently looking for an energetic, self-motivated, hardworking individual who will drive digital sales. The Digital Sales Executive plays an important role in our business by keeping a full pipeline, managing sales activity, and bringing new business.
Our portfolio of solutions includes digital products that are designed to get results such as SEO, PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media, Retargeting, Web Design, Content Production and more.
- Actively seek out and pitch New Business
- Play an essential role in revenue generation for the company by bringing New Business into the agency
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Cold-call specific key customer segments to generate new qualified leads and set up appointments
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Qualify leads and enter them into the sales funnel
- Manage and maintain CRM to the fullest to generate weekly reports: lead report, pipeline, ad hoc, etc.
- Follow up with leads appropriately to check in and gather necessary information
- Attend industry events as requested
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital sales, media sales, or consultative B2B sales with small to medium size businesses (required)
- Proven prospecting and new business development skills – a true Hunter’s mentality.
- Proven track record of qualifying sales leads, developing prospective lists, providing impeccable customer service, responding promptly to inquiries identifying targets, cold-calling, and working well as part of a team
- Consultative sales approach and solution prospecting/selling expertise
- Highly organized and eager self-starter who is results-oriented
- Able to handle objections and rejections without hesitation
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a dynamic, strong, relationship builder.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell digital products.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
We provide compensation for medical benefits, paid holidays and vacation. This position offers a base salary plus commissions.
Digital Marketing Associate:
Location: Dallas, TX | Detroit, MI
At ioVista we begin each partnership with the belief that every business is one of a kind and deserves unique and innovative solutions in order to stand out from the crowd. That’s why we strive to continuously evolve, adapt and be on the leading edge of new technologies and strategies. It’s also why we’re partnered with multiple eCommerce platforms. We provide one-stop solutions for all our client’s online needs, with clear, consistent communication along the way and on budget.
Over the last ten years, we’ve created hundreds of Magento, BigCommerce and Yahoo online stores. We’ve transformed struggling sites into sales generating powerhouses and bumped our clients to the top of Google searches by combining the right design with the right digital marketing strategies. With Online Reputation Management, we help clients push down or in advance help prevent negative or unwanted links pulling up to certain search terms on Google and other search engines.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic young professional who is experienced and is hungry to succeed in the Digital Marketing industry. We seek to provide an amazing platform for professional growth as a marketer and within the company. This is a paid internship; pay is dependent on experience. Our goal is to build a long term relationship with whomever is selected, please only apply if you are considering working here past just one summer.
Email resume to: email@example.com
- Putting together Case Studies and other marketing material for ioVista
- Help strategize and write weekly ioVista emails / blogs
- Find new ways to grow ioVista’s emailing list
- Write Press Releases for clients as needed
- Manage Social Media accounts
- Restructuring ioVista’s Website and writing any needed copy
- Assisting in creating Digital Marketing strategies for potential new clients
- Oversee and manage reporting and client relationship
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Coordinate non-technical aspects of client projects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Any other tasks as needed
- Superior email, phone, and in person communication skills with the ability to coordinate with clients and internal teams
- Self motivated and ability to deliver quality work on time with minimal supervision
- Ability to keep up with multiple priorities and stay organized
- Team Player that brings new ideas to the table
- Professional, fun, and go-getter attitude
- Creative mindset to bring new solutions to ideas to optimize
- College Seniors preferred, but not required
- Have adequate transportation to and from our office and for events
- Solid understanding of major Social Media channels
- Knowledge in the following categories highly preferred but not required – Must be willing to learn about subject if not already informed:
- Pay Per Click on Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Product Listing Ads / Google Shopping
- Retargeting / Remarketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Reputation Management
- Content Marketing
- Website User Experience Design
- CRM Management
- Creating a Brand Experience
- Leading eCommerce & Content Platforms, Including:
- Yahoo / Aabaco
ioVista is an equal opportunity employer.
ioVista is a full service web development agency specializing in eCommerce. We help businesses throughout the United States and Canada grow their presence online and maximize their revenue. Over the years, weâ€™ve built more than 300 sites and that number is climbing faster and faster. ioVista opened its first office in Detroit in 2004 and hasnâ€™t stopped growing. This year, we expanded into Dallas, Texas and are looking for more people to join us, in both our Texas and Michigan offices.
ioVista is looking for an organized, detail-oriented project coordinator to help manage our web development projects. This person will be the point of contact between the client and our developers and designers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Coordinate web development projects between clients and ioVista development team from start to finish.
- Review materials before they are sent to the client.
- Develop an understanding of each client and their goals to give clear directions to the developers.
- Ensure compliance with client policies and requirements.
- Participate in the pre-sales process to gain understanding of the clientâ€™s needs.
- At least 1-2 years of experience managing or coordinating projects. Web-related projects preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Understanding of eCommerce and web development practices.
- Familiarity with various eCommerce platforms like BigCommerce, Magento and Yahoo Small Business preferred but not required.
- Experience working as a liaison between clients and internal teams.
ioVista is an equal opportunity employer.